Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 23,142元 (Rp 50,660,203) in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)