Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.014 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 732 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,320 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $429 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,245 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)