Cost of living in Sendai, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06045 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 52,325元 (¥865,605) in Sendai.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 6 hours ago)