Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06456 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 57,859元 (¥896,211) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yokohama costs ¥49,280 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 13,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)