Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11427 CNY / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 661 prices entered by 130 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 34,674元 (RD$ 303,440) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)