Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.231 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 28,919元 (R$ 23,498) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zurich costs CHF 1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$35 (about 3 hours ago)