Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11240 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 27,295元 (RD$ 242,838) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)