Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00866 CNY / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,502 prices entered by 495 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)