Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00180 CNY / COP
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 26,012元 (COL$14,481,170) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (about 4 hours ago)