Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 68%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.156 CNY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 770 prices entered by 104 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)