Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Shanghai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06500 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 63,611元 (¥978,696) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Allahabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Addis Ababa costs 70 Birr (about 4 hours ago)