Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08049 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 25,376元 (Taka 315,265) in Rajshahi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)