Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.052 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 47,945元 (C$9,491) in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 3 hours ago)