Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 40% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 35,022元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥502 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Houston, Texas costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calama costs CH$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)