Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 43% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 31,912元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 4 hours ago)