Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 26,460元 (Rp 56,622,585) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zurich costs CHF 1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)