Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 48,899元 (€6,254) in Palermo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)