Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06401 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 78,625元 (¥1,228,397) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)