Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.897 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 61,548元 (€7,794) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)