Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06303 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 64,946元 (¥1,030,355) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Veracruz costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $17,759 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)