Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06078 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 57,722元 (¥949,718) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)