Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.224 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 25,032元 (R$ 20,445) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $24,190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qarshi costs 30,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)