Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08699 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 66% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 19,135元 (₨219,955) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 2 hours ago)