Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.793 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 70,914元 (AU$14,796) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)