Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 5% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 65,358元 (€8,345) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)