Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.997 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 11% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 63,490元 (€7,940) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)