Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 31,724元 in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kerch costs 102₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)