Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Shanghai, China
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01089 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 40% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 32,163元 (2,954,324 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)