Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01209 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 31% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 82,565元 (6,828,440 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,530 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.60 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Culiacán costs Mex$ 49 (about 2 hours ago)