Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 368 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.918 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 57,747元 (€7,293) in Leipzig.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Posadas costs ARS $1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)