Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06366 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 65,522元 (¥1,029,256) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 400元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 35元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)