Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06456 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 72,425元 (¥1,121,821) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)