Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00572 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 37,932元 (6,633,453 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 2 hours ago)