Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Shanghai, China
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 25,617元 (﷼ 164,033,316) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 3 hours ago)