Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Shanghai, China
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 24,653元 (﷼ 152,417,100) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)