Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06383 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 59,932元 (¥938,921) in Kawasaki.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arlington, Texas costs $20,551 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)