Cost of living in Indore, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09259 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 57% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 21,727元 (₨234,659) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)