Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 41% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 38,534元 in Hefei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 3 hours ago)