Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06465 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 108,019元 (¥1,670,937) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 49,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 180,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 100 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in El Paso, Texas costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kerch costs 102₴ (about 2 hours ago)