Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 60,993元 (₩10,468,663) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 3 hours ago)