Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09188 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 51,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 22,121元 (₨240,752) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)