Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 27,194元 in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Calgary costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥502 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Houston, Texas costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)