Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 37% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 35,920元 in Fuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 4 hours ago)