Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.829 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 618 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)