Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09085 CNY / INR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 63% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 20,358元 (₨224,082) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)