Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.932 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is about the same as in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 56,596元 (€7,135) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)