Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.936 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 51,513元 (€6,491) in Dresden.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)