Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 29% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 41,274元 (3,474,935 Franc) in Douala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)