Cost of living in Djibouti vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03840 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 19% more expensive than in Shanghai (China)
For example, you would need at least 69,924元 (1,821,123 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000元 in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)