Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.234 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 25,433元 (R$ 20,611) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨1,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Puebla costs Mex$ 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)