Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.988 CNY / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 741 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 32,576元 ($b32,981) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 3 hours ago)