Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07745 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 49% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 30,792元 (Taka 397,586) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)